Return & Exchange Policy
All products purchased from www.storecope.com can be exchanged within 30 days only if:
- The item(s) is defective or has missing accessories, wrong size/order/article issue at the time of delivery.
- Customer must notify us within 3 days of delivery of order. Customer will be required to fill the form https://www. storecope.com/contactform/index/index.
- There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to consider exchanges. Such scenarios include, but are not limited to the following:
- Exchange request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Product colors may vary slightly due to the photographic lighting source or the screen, thus the product is not eligible for exchange for this particular reason.
- Product is damaged because of use.
- Product has been tampered.
- Anything is missing from the package including price tags, labels, original packing and order invoice.
- Do not accept the parcel if it’s damage or seal opened. Storecope will not be responsible for such exchanges.
- Any excess fabric or embellishment utilized during shoots will not be provided with the product unless mentioned on the website.
- Storecope doesn’t take responsibility for items purchased from any unauthorized sellers and individuals.
- Any order placed at Storecopeshop.com, will be delivered in the original Storecope flyer and/or International and local orders that are delivered in a box will be wrapped with the Storecope logo tape. We will not entertain any complaint where customer hasn’t received the order in the original flyer / tape.
- Storecope does not offer a “cash refund”.
- Refunds may only be issued on credit/debit card order(s) when the customer cancels the order before Storecope starts processing the shipment. Or if an article is found to be defective during Quality Control and is the only piece available, gets removed from the order. Once the order is processed for shipping it cannot be refunded.
- Customers may cancel the order within 24 hours.
- Storecope has the right to cancel orders for reasons such as – item is out of stock, pricing errors, the article found as defective in Quality Control or the credit/debit card payment declined by the issuing financial institution